Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and a slew of partners just launched Internet.org to bring digital connectivity to the world. According to a press release, the founding members of the initiative include Facebook, Ericsson, MediaTek, Nokia, Opera, Qualcomm and Samsung. These […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms