The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released draft regulations stipulating basic minimum quality benchmarks for mobile data services. The move is aimed at ensuring that mobile companies offer a minimum quality of services to consumers. Similar norms already […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia