The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released draft regulations stipulating basic minimum quality benchmarks for mobile data services. The move is aimed at ensuring that mobile companies offer a minimum quality of services to consumers. Similar norms already […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms