Software giant Microsoft today launched an angel investment and business incubator. It will be called the Bing Fund, named, obviously, for its search engine. The plan is to offer U.S.-based early-stage companies an opportunity to work at a Microsoft building […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%