One gets the feeling that buying Facebook shares on their first day of trading wasn’t a very wise investment. The social networking giant’s stock once again hit new lows on Thursday, dipping more than 6% to close at $19.88 and coming dangerously close to […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%