Nokia on Friday confirmed the imminent closure of its last factory in Finland. Though there have been some bright spots for Nokia, the struggling smartphone maker reported its third consecutive billion-dollar loss in the second quarter this year, highlighting just how difficult is has […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding