Nokia on Friday confirmed the imminent closure of its last factory in Finland. Though there have been some bright spots for Nokia, the struggling smartphone maker reported its third consecutive billion-dollar loss in the second quarter this year, highlighting just how difficult is has […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms