Networking tech giant Cisco has just agreed to acquire cloud infrastructure startup Meraki, and my industry sources confirm the purchase price was $1.2 billion, all in cash. I’ve also gotten ahold of the letter to Meraki employees from CEO Sanjit Biswas. […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%