Back in June, Nokia said it would unload some non-core assets as part of a massive corporate restructuring. Today, the company delivered on that pledge, selling off its Qt software business and hundreds of wireless patents as well. Finnish software […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding