Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony’s gaming arm, announced on Monday that it has agreed to acquire California-based cloud gaming firm Gaikai Inc. for $380 million. Sony says the deal will allow it to launch a new cloud service, though the company did […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms