Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony’s gaming arm, announced on Monday that it has agreed to acquire California-based cloud gaming firm Gaikai Inc. for $380 million. Sony says the deal will allow it to launch a new cloud service, though the company did […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding