Ola, the largest ride-hailing app in India, might find it tough going in Sri Lanka after a local competitor accused the Indian firm of illegally stealing confidential business information, according to a report from Business Standard. Executives from the Sri Lankan […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem