Ola, the largest ride-hailing app in India, might find it tough going in Sri Lanka after a local competitor accused the Indian firm of illegally stealing confidential business information, according to a report from Business Standard. Executives from the Sri Lankan […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms