Stanford’s Graduate School of Business has recently launched a special entrepreneurship program in Bangalore. It is a nine-week, part-time certificate program called “Stanford Ignite” that essentially teaches entrepreneurs and innovators how to formulate, develop, and commercialize their ideas. The program provides exposure […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms