Starbucks is investing in Square, the mobile payments provider, and will use it going forward to process all of its credit and debit transactions. The two companies made the announcement late this evening, adding that Starbucks will also invest $25 […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?