Google has got its new invention, a walking stick that takes pictures whenever it hits the ground, patented. According to the patent text, the stick has a sensor that provides location info about the elongated member’s position, Discovery News reported. […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms