Google has got its new invention, a walking stick that takes pictures whenever it hits the ground, patented. According to the patent text, the stick has a sensor that provides location info about the elongated member’s position, Discovery News reported. […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?