Google has got its new invention, a walking stick that takes pictures whenever it hits the ground, patented. According to the patent text, the stick has a sensor that provides location info about the elongated member’s position, Discovery News reported. […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding