The country’s top mobile carrier, Bharti Airtel, enrolled nearly 28% of the 7.27 million subscribers that GSM operators added in May, according to data released by the Cellular Operators Association of India ( COAI) on Thursday. Airtel, which has a market share of 27.34 %, added […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?