Microsoft’s recent announcement that it would enter the PC hardware market with its own branded tablet was not well received by its longtime PC manufacturing partners. Most weren’t told of the company’s plans for Surface until the last minute, and on Monday […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem