Microsoft has sold 40 million Windows 8 licenses since October 26. Tami Reller, the Chief Marketing and Financial Officer for Windows announced the tally during her appearance at the Credit Suisse Annual Tech Conference on November 27. Microsoft had not released […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?