Earlier this week, the Wall Street Journal published an editorial from Gordon Crovitz asserting that the U.S. government played no significant role in the creation of the Internet, saying instead that the government actually hindered the Internet’s development as a world-changing technological force. But […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?