In 2005, Craig Walker left Yahoo to start his own company GrandCentral Communications. Two years later, he sold it to Google for $US 95 million. The core technology behind GrandCentral Communications went on to become Google Voice. In 2012, Roy Reznik, Assaf […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms