In 2005, Craig Walker left Yahoo to start his own company GrandCentral Communications. Two years later, he sold it to Google for $US 95 million. The core technology behind GrandCentral Communications went on to become Google Voice. In 2012, Roy Reznik, Assaf […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding