New York-based social shopping firm Fab.com has acquired Pune, India-based True Sparrow, a technology startup that shares a lot of common history with Fab’s founding team. A cash-and-stock deal with earn-outs based on future financial performance, The Economic Times of India asserts that this marks the first […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%