Today Amazon announced its third quarter financial performance, including revenue of $13.81 billion and earnings per share of -$0.60. Analyst expectations for the firm’s quarter were a loss of $0.08, on revenues of $13.93 billion. In the year ago quarter, Amazon earned some […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?