Encouraging regional content creation to take advantage of the internet, tech giant Google is reaching out to vernacular speakers in India with Navlekha, a program that allows publication of regional language content. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) based program aims to […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?