Just months after Tiger Global Management paid $50 million for a secondary stake in Automattic, the maker of WordPress.com, the investment management firm has done it again. We learned yesterday that Tiger had made another $60 million investment in the […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%