According to a report from Japan’s Daily Yomiuri, Samsung seems to be getting serious about launching its first Tizen based smartphone in 2013. Tizen is an open sourced mobile operating system that has support from Samsung, DoCoMo, Vodafone and others with […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms