Coding collaboration start-up GitHub has raised $100 million from Andreessen Horowitz in a highly competitive deal. The investment is Andreessen Horowitz’s largest ever, and it’s only a Series A round for the company. GitHub is valued at around $750 million. Many venture capitalists […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding