Microsoft acquired Yammer for $1.2 billion, but its competitor Jive’s CEO Tony Zingale says, the business-oriented social network is pretty much “dead.” Yep, Zingale used those words to describe Yammer at the recent Fortune BrainstormTech conference in Aspen, Colorado. But he didn’t […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem