The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released draft regulations stipulating basic minimum quality benchmarks for mobile data services. The move is aimed at ensuring that mobile companies offer a minimum quality of services to consumers. Similar norms already […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding