Recent Australian news reported that, Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has asked the Top 5 leading audiovisual manufacturers (Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung and Sharp) not to use the word “Wifi Ready” and “Wireless LAN Ready” when promoting their TVs. Instead, […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia