There are over 200 up-scale restaurants in the city with an average occupancy rate of around 40% ranging from 10-20% during off-peak hours to 80-90% during peak hours. While industries with high fixed costs like airlines and hotels have figured […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms