The USB 3.0 Promoter Group today announced development of an updated USB 3.0 specification that will offer double the data performance of existing devices, with max speeds reaching 10Gbps. The hardware will still be backward compatible. The revisions brought to […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms