Venture Capital firms invested about $92 million across 33 deals in Early Stage ventures during the quarter ended March 2014, according to data from Venture Intelligence, a research service focused on private company financials, transactions and valuations in India. The […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?