VMware, the software company best known for its virtualization technology that forms the backbones of so-called cloud computing today, said it will pay $1.26 billion for Nicira, a networking start-up that has sought to do to networks what VMware has […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding