Color Labs, the photo sharing startup which became well-known for securing a whopping $41 million in venture capital but has since had a bumpy road with lagging user numbers and turmoil at the executive levels, is not winding down operations, contrary to an anonymously-sourced report […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding