Despite a population of 1.3 billion, India faces an overwhelming shortage of donated blood. India requires 12 million blood units annually. However, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) reported a blood shortage of two million units last year. With […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms