Walmart India, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Walmart Inc., is focussing on strengthening its technological side to scale up competition from e-commerce company Amazon, and is set to hire some 1,000 people in technological capacity-roles for the same. Walmart’s Bengaluru and […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%