Waste management is the generation, prevention, characterization, monitoring, treatment, handling, reuse and residual disposition of solid wastes. There are various types of solid waste including, municipal, agricultural, and special like hazardous and household etc. The term usually relates to materials […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding