Facebook, which joined up with Ericsson, MediaTek, Nokia, Opera, Qualcomm, and Samsung to launch Internet.org a few weeks ago, has already produced something for the ostensibly public-minded initiative. It has published a white paper detailing some of its secrets to success. […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%