Adobe has announced new launches of Adobe® Creative Cloud™, the company’s flagship offering for creatives. Creative Cloud for individuals and Creative Cloud for enterprise join Creative Cloud for teams, launched in March, completing the full Adobe Creative Cloud membership options available for sale in India. Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription-based service that includes more than 30 tools and services enabling professional-grade content creation and delivery across print, web, mobile apps, video and photography.
Simultaneously, at Adobe MAX the Creativity Conference being held this week in Los Angeles, the company announced a significant update to Creative Cloud, introducing stunning versions of Adobe’s next generation of desktop applications including Adobe Photoshop® CC, InDesign® CC, Illustrator® CC, Dreamweaver® CC and Premiere® Pro CC. Adobe’s desktop tools, previously known as Creative Suite (CS), are now branded CC to reflect that they are an integral part of Creative Cloud and have been reinvented to support a more intuitive, connected way of creating. In addition, Behance, the world’s leading online creative community, is now integrated with Creative Cloud, so customers can showcase work, get feedback on projects and gain global exposure.
“Adobe Creative Cloud’s advanced capabilities are making it a hit with the worldwide creative community: more than a half million paid members, and well over 2 million free members have signed up for Creative Cloud since it was launched globally in April 2012,” said Umang Bedi, Managing Director, Adobe South Asia, “Creative Cloud is dramatically changing how creative professionals and businesses publish finished work, and deliver enhanced services that build and power websites, mobile apps, tablet publications, online portfolios, and content for virtually any medium and device. Among the upgrades available is inbuilt support for ten Indian languages in Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC, so this is good news for creative professionals in our market.”
Popular Indian motorcyclist and photographer and one of the earliest users of Adobe Creative Cloud in India, Sundeep Gajjar’The Motographer’ said, “Creative Cloud is a great idea and I am using multiple products on my 23,000-km motorcycle ride across Australia right now. I use Lightroom and Photoshop for editing and managing my photos. I also use Dreamweaver to do small tweaks on the trip website at http://www.theGrandAustralianRoadtrip.com. I couldn’t imagine better photo management software than Lightroom. I just can’t work without it! It’s got all my workflow completely sorted.”
Adobe also announced that the company will now focus its creative software development efforts on the Creative Cloud. While Adobe Creative Suite® 6 products will continue to be supported and available for purchase, the company has no plans for future releases of Creative Suite or other CS products. “Focusing development on Creative Cloud will not only accelerate the rate at which Adobe can innovate but also broaden the type of innovation the company can offer the creative community,” explained Umang Bedi.
Adobe is facilitating the transition to Creative Cloud with attractive pricing plans and promotions for individual members, teams and enterprise customers. For more details, visit http://www.adobe.com/in. Adobe will continue to sell licenses for all CS6 products via electronic download from adobe.com and participating resellers.
Adobe Creative Cloud Powers Frictionless Creative Workflows
This milestone update to Adobe Creative Cloud brings everything together in one place, simplifying the creative process from start to finish. It gives the very latest versions of the tools and services our customers love, coupled with more efficient ways to collaborate and share work with the creative community.
Core features include:
- Desktop, Web and Mobile Access. Creative Cloud allows users to stay connected with workgroups and the creative community via their desktop, website, or mobile device. With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own centralized hub where ideas, files, fonts, settings, notifications, and team members are connected and organized. Join group folders to work collaboratively; track updates and comments to shared files; stay connected to work on Behance; get notified when app updates are available and download the latest updates; and access favorite colors, fonts and settings, wherever you are.
- Integration With The World’s Leading Creative Community. With Behance now integrated with Creative Cloud, members will be able to publish their own portfolios, follow other creatives, publish work-in-progress from within a growing number of CC apps and solicit feedback from the worldwide creative community. Over 1.4 million creatives globally are part of the Behance network.
- Synchronize, Store, Share and Collaborate. All files and assets will be automatically synchronized between the desktop, cloud and mobile devices. A designer can take a photo on their iPad, use Photoshop Touch to refine the photo while on the go, then access that file, via the cloud, and use Photoshop CC on their Mac or Windows PC to further enhance the image. Designers can designate shared folders and invite others to collaborate on files. Edits are stored with version history so users can share their files with confidence. Individual members receive 20GB of storage.
- Seamless Publishing. Creative Cloud members have access to the services necessary to publish highly personalized portfolio web sites using Behance ProSite, high-impact digital magazines for iPad using Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) Single Edition, and PhoneGap Build to create and publish mobile apps for any device. Adobe Typekit features an unmatched library of old-classic to new-favorite fonts for use on websites – and, with this update, creatives can use many of these same fonts directly in their desktop applications.
New Family of CC Desktop Applications Available Exclusively to Creative Cloud Members
Hundreds of new features are included in these latest versions of Adobe’s industry-defining desktop tools. Innovations include:
- Photoshop CC, will ship with new sharpening technologies and designer workflow enhancements. Camera Shake Reduction removes blur from images that would have otherwise been lost due to camera movement. All-new Smart Sharpen makes texture and detail pop, and Adobe Camera Raw 8 adds even more powerful photographic controls to straighten and perfect images. Photoshop CC is the first Adobe desktop application to include the ability to post files directly to Behance from within the application, showcasing work immediately and integrating peer feedback into the creative process.
- For designers, the Touch Type tool in Illustrator CC offers a new level of creativity with type. Move, scale, and rotate text characters knowing that it remains editable. This feature works with a mouse, stylus or multi-touch device. Illustrator also enables painting with a brush made from a photo. Art, Pattern, and Scatter brushes can contain raster images, so designers can create complex organic designs quickly, with simple brush strokes. A new, modern architecture for InDesign CC turbocharges performance, and in-browser editing in Adobe Muse™ CC – a tool for designers to create and publish HTML websites without writing code – allows clients to make edits to a published website, which can then be reviewed, approved, and updated by the designer.
- For video customers, Adobe Premiere Pro CC includes dramatic new editing features, customizations and improvements to help editors work efficiently. Premiere Pro CC integrates powerful color workflows, with the addition of the Lumetri™ Deep Color Engine to easily apply rich color grading looks. A high-impact version of Adobe After Effects® CC brings motion graphics and visual effects artists more creative possibilities and allows them to work more easily in 3D with the new Live 3D Pipeline with Maxon Cinema4D integration. There are also all-new versions of Adobe SpeedGrade CC, Audition® CC, Prelude™ CC and Adobe Story CC Plus.
Membership Plans and Availability
This major update to Creative Cloud is available in June. By signing up for Creative Cloud today, creatives will be ready to download and use these latest cloud-enabled innovations from Adobe as soon as they are available. Creative Cloud membership for individuals is INR 2,700 per month based on annual membership; existing customers who own CS3 to CS5.5 get their first year of Creative Cloud at the discounted rate of INR 1600 per month. Promotional pricing is available for some customers, including CS6 users. Please visit http://www.adobe.com/in/products/creativecloud.html for more information.
Creative Cloud for teams includes everything individual members receive plus 100GB of storage and centralized deployment and administration capabilities. Creative Cloud for teams is priced at INR 3899 per month per seat. Existing customers, who own a volume license of CS3 or later, get their first year of Creative Cloud for teams at the discounted rate of INR 2230 per month per seat if they sign up before the end of August 2013.
Adobe also announced Creative Cloud for enterprise today and special licensing programs for government. For more details, contact http://www.adobe.com/in/purchase/.