On June 25, 2015, Narendra Modi’s government proposed a radical change to cities throughout the country. The goal of the mission, with its $7.5bn budget, was to select 100 cities over the course of five rounds, then retrofit them with […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms