Implementing track and trace solutions in a dynamic environment such as India takes planning and forward-thinking precision. While the Indian government requires Indian pharmaceutical companies to comply with the Drug Authentication Verification Application (DAVA) regulation, companies are also preparing to […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms