The Tech Panda takes a look at recently launched gadgets in the market.
Drones: TSAW Drones – Hybrid Fixed Wing VTOL (Adarna V2)
Delhi-NCR headquartered drone tech startup TSAW Drones launched its Made-In-India drone – Hybrid Fixed Wing VTOL (Adarna V2) at Aero India 2023.
On the launch of the new Drone Kishan Tiwari, Founder & CEO, TSAW Drones affirmed, “After working diligently to design and build its technology from the scratch and securing the pertinent regulatory approvals, we are thrilled to unveil Hybrid Fixed Wing VTOL (Adarna V2) at Aero India 2023. We intend to demonstrate its uncanny prowess to traverse complex terrains in order to carry cargo and operations to locations where conventional commuting would take hours or even days. Adarna V2 is engineered to fulfil a slew of underlying challenges in a wide range of industries, including streamlining access to healthcare in remote rural areas, faster hyperlocal & e-commerce distribution, optimizing & monitoring crop growth, and, most importantly, delivering reconnaissance & surveillance solutions for security apparatus. With TSAW and our just-launched logistics arm DRONECO, we aspire to take the flight of drone innovation, technology & manufacturing to a horizon which can en route us on the map of becoming world’s top drone company and making India a global drone hub.”
The available drones have many applications, but they are limited by their short travel times and confined lifting capacities. Adarna V2 is designed intelligently to address these shortcomings.
- Ability to fly for 100 minutes and cover a distance of 120 kilometres in a single flight
- Can fly up to a ceiling height of 3500m and carry a heavy weight of up to 8kg
- Wind resistance grade 5 (8.5-10.5m/s), allowing it to fly even in high-wind conditions and fulfil the requirements of e-commerce platforms, armed forces, medical suppliers, farmers, and others.
- TSAW’s level 5 automation overcomes human discrepancies in Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) operations
- The health of the drone is transmitted in real-time with the drone operator via TSAW’s in-house developed Un-piloted Aerial Vehicle Traffic Management system (UTM).
- The drone can be switched from autopilot to manual mode in an emergency
LED projectors: Luminous Superior (LS) Series
Expanding its Luminous Superior (LS) Series, ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, announced the launch of LS510WE, LS510WP, LS610WHE, LS610HDH, LS610WHP and LS610HDHP LED projectors.
Muneer Ahmad, Vice President Sales and Marketing ViewSonic India, said, “LED projectors are taking centre stage in the projector industry owing to their benefits like longer lifespan, efficient energy saving and compact shape amongst others. The performance of our LED projectors secured us number 1 position in India and globally in the year 2022. The newly launched projectors – LS510 and LS610, have enhanced the brightness range to 4800 ANSI Lumens. The ViewSonic LS series of projectors has gained popularity among businesses and educational institutions as these projectors empower collaborative spaces by contributing to a greener and more sustainable future. In near future, we expect to introduce more advanced lamp-free projectors, which will assist our customers in sustainably achieving their goals.”
Embracing innovation and implementing advanced technology, ViewSonic is strengthening its presence across corporates and educational institutes. These projectors are ideal for workplaces and school as it offers a lifespan of 30,000 operating hours and lesser power consumption becoming cost-effective projection solutions.
- Equipped with 3rd Generation LED technology ranging from 3000 to 4800 ANSI Lumens
- High contrast ratio of 3,000,000:1,
- Better resolution in horizontal frames
- The advanced model, LS610HDH, boosts 1080p Full HD resolution with HDR/HLG support
- SuperColor technology, covering a wide color gamut
- 30,000 hours-long lifespan
- Fast power on and off
- Lamp-free light source
- 360-degree projection allowing the product to freely rotate at any angle vertically to aid with creative applications
- Built-in 5V/2A USB output delivers power to HDMI wireless dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters when streaming multimedia content
- Sealed Optical Engine with IP5X
- Image adjustments for comprehensive horizontal and vertical keystones and four corner corrections
- Projectors can be installed vertically at any angle to project images onto various surfaces ranging from walls to floors and ceilings
- Available in the price range of INR 80000 to INR 210000
Power bank: ZOOOK Power Mate 4
ZOOOK, a French lifestyle brand launched Power Mate 4, a budget-friendly power bank designed for those who do not prefer to lag behind. Priced at just Rs 1499, the device plans to become a consumer favourite.
According to a study by Report Linker, a market research agency, ‘The Global Power Bank Market size is expected to reach $22.8 billion by 2028, and a market growth of 18.6% CAGR will be seen during this period.’ Keeping this trend and the needs of the consumers in mind, ZOOOK will be coming up with more such devices in the category. The focus will be on providing the latest technology at budget-friendly, made as per the needs of the Indian market.
- 12 Watt Fast Charge
- Compatible with chargers for everyday devices like mobile phones, TWS devices, tablets, cameras, and USB charging compatible devices
- Utilises intelligent power management and can easily charge up to 2 devices simultaneously with the help of a Dual USB output
- Powered by an advanced lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 10,000 mAh,
- LED battery display set up to know the battery status & has dual input – Micro USB and Type C for charging the power bank, with a Type C cable included
Biosensor: Continuum care solution that monitors patients wirelessly & in real-time, regardless location
A Chennai-based health-tech startup, LifeSigns iMS (a brand by LS Devices Pvt. Ltd.), has developed a revolutionary continuum care solution that allows patients to be monitored wirelessly and in real-time, regardless of their location. Powered by LifeSignals this Biosensor has 21 USA Patents and global accreditation.
“Healthcare is rapidly evolving, and the need for innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes is more important than ever. With our continuum care solution, we enable hospitals to receive consistent real-time remote monitoring from the ambulance and even at home. LifeSigns, through its wireless patient monitoring systems, has always made a positive impact on people’s lives by making healthcare more accessible and accurate and assisting healthcare professionals in saving lives. We have now to extend our operations and serve more patients and save more lives, as every patient matters”, said Hari Subramaniam, Founder and Director of LS Devices Pvt. Ltd.
“The problem of inadequate patient monitoring during transitions between care settings is not well documented, often leading to adverse events and prolonged hospital stays. LifeSigns’ solution addresses this problem by enabling healthcare providers to monitor patient vitals wirelessly and in real-time, regardless of the location. LifeSigns offers comprehensive monitoring solutions in the comfort of patients' homes and in ambulances through intelligent monitoring systems (iMS). Our wireless solution can monitor up to eight vitals: 2-Channel ECG, Blood Pressure, SpO2, Body Posture, RR, HR, Pulse Rate, and Temperature”, added Gaurav Sharma, Chief Strategy Officer of LifeSigns.
- Wearable biosensors and cloud-based analytics, to provide real-time monitoring of patient vitals
- Fully configurable, allowing healthcare providers to tailor it to their particular requirements.
- Can be used in ambulances, hospitals, and at home
Energy Storage Solutions, NrgX 5000
Indian power manufacturing brand, Best Power Equipment (BPE) launched their flagship product ESS (Energy Storage Solutions), NrgX 5000.
The model Nrgx 5000 UPS with Li-ion Battery (ESS) is being designed for home, office & small businesses power needs. The products will be catering to the requirements of Tier 1,2,3 cities and towns across India.
Amitansu Satpathy, Group Managing Director & Sushil Virmani Managing Director – BPE commented, “It is great pleasure to witness a huge gathering of our partners & associates who has been our backbone. He thanked all its patron & team with whom efforts & support, the company has been able to strengthen its position in the market as one of the leading UPS brand in the market.”