The Tech Panda takes a look at recent smartwatch launches.
ColorFit Pro 4 Alpha: A feature rich premium AMOLED calling smartwatch with functional crown & smart touch control
Noise, an Indian connected lifestyle tech brand has announced a new smartwatch as an extension to its flagship series, Noise ColorFit Pro 4 Alpha. Perfectly designed to offer an immersive and power-packed experience for the young consumers who are constantly on the go and up to make their own style statement, Noise ColorFit Pro 4 Alpha sports a large AMOLED 1.78” stand-out display and a functional Digital Crown to enable fast and efficient navigation.
Amit Khatri, Co-Founder of Noise commented on the launch, “At Noise we are cognizant of the impetus increase in use of smart wearable in our daily lives, thus, our efforts are aligned to offer products that cater to the emerging needs of consumers. Our new device, Noise ColorFit Pro 4 Alpha, is in line with this belief and brings together the innovative features wrapped in a premium design, making it ideal for users looking at upgrading to a fitness companion that match up their style.”
- Premium 2.5D curved glass along with the InstaCharge™ technology for uninterrupted user experience
- Lasts up to 7 days with a single charge and can charge up to 50% within thirty minutes
- Smart Touch Control offering unique customisation such as Tap to wake and Palm control to turn off display.
- Allows users to add or remove widget tiles and add from the list of infinite custom watch-faces, according to their needs.
- Functional digital crown feature enables fast and efficient UI navigation
- Aluminum alloy frame makes it long lasting and durable.
- IP68 Water and Dust resistance
- Equipped with Tru SyncTM technology
- Single chip Bluetooth 5.3
- Improved Bluetooth calling range of 18 m, higher than range available in other products in the market
- Wellness features under Noise Health SuiteTM that can keep a track of all vitals including heart rate, activity level, SpO2, sleep monitor, stress measurement, breath practice and female cycle tracker
- Inbuilt Productivity Suite for daily reminders, weather forecast, latest stock updates
- Over 100 sports modes and 150+ cloud-based watch faces
- Available in five color options: Black, Pink, Blue, Wine and Teal and can be availed from Amazon and gonoise.com at a price range of INR 3,799
Fire-Boltt: 3 new powerful smartwatches, Tank, Epic Plus & Rise
Fire-Boltt, an Indian smartwatch brand is on a merrymaking sprint and has announced not one but three new powerful smartwatches – Tank, Epic Plus, and Rise. The sturdy and durable Tank is for the adrenaline junkies who love thrill while Epic Plus boasts of premium features that usher in epic-ness in life. On the other hand, Rise truly rises above the rest with its impeccable looks and features. Loaded with powerful features, all three smartwatches don a bigger screen with Full Touch HD display. Priced at Rs 1999, 1199, and 1999 respectively, the smartwatches can be purchased from the Fire-Boltt website and e-commerce platforms like Amazon and Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Arnav Kishore and Aayushi Kishore, Co-Founders of Fire-Boltt said, “2022 has been a phenomenal year for Fire-Boltt as we bagged the top slot in the Indian smartwatch market and became the fourth largest smartwatch brand globally*. This latest collection of smartwatches is an ode to our ever-expanding consumer base. All three smartwatches target the different segments of our consumers and have been carefully crafted to best suit their needs.”
- Sturdy build that is crack, dust, and splash resistant
- Supports Bluetooth calling and has a massive 1.85-inch HD display, complemented by advanced 240* 280 resolution
- Powerful inbuilt speaker and microphone
- IP 68 waterproof certification
- Upgraded health suite that includes heart rate, sleep monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, drink water reminders, and much more.
- 123 sports modes
- Smart notification alert and Voice assistant feature to set reminders on the go
- Alarm, curated camera control, inbuilt games, and offers 100+ watch faces
- Powerful battery lasts for 7 days with normal usage and 30 days on standby
- 3 color variants- Black, Grey, and Green
- Priced at Rs 1999, the smartwatch will be available for purchase on Amazon
- Color variants like Black, Grey, Pink, Green, Blue, Orange, Red, and Gold Black
- Priced at just Rs 1199 one of the lowest-priced smartwatches in the market
- 1.83-inch Full Touch HD display and 120 sports modes
- Upgraded health suite includes SpO2 monitoring, female health tracking, and heart rate tracking
- IP68 water resistance feature
- Smart features like camera control, weather update, and music control
- 1.85-inch HD display and 240*280 pixels
- 123 different sports modes and inbuilt games
- Powerful inbuilt speaker and microphone
- 8UI to change the menu styles
- Real-time heart rate tracking, sleep monitoring, and SpO2 monitoring
- Rated IP 67 for water resistance
- Smart music control feature
- Remote camera control and weather updates
- Available in 4 color variants- Silver, Black, Grey, and Pink
Gizmore: A unified app for its smartwatches & IoT devices in collaboration with Tres Care
Gizmore, an Indian smart accessories, fitness gear and home audio brand, announced the launch of a unified app for all its smartwatches and IoT products. For this app, the company has joined hands with Tres Care. Tres Care is an AI-based health tracking solution and is on a mission to provide real-time access to health monitoring.
At the onset, Tres Connect app will be available with Gizmore’s bestselling smartwatches – GizFit Slate and GizFit Ultra and will be available for all Gizmore smartwatches in the next few months. The app is now already available on Apple and Android App Store.
Nishant Goel, Director, Marketing, Gizmore, said, “It has now become imperative for consumers to track their health. The new-age apps enable them to get real-time updates and make more informed decisions regarding their fitness. Our strategic partnership with TRES care will help us expand even faster in this segment and provide our users with better insights. We will soon make this app available for all our smartwatches and IoT devices. Along with providing expansive data and proactive health alerts, we have also ensured that this data is completely secure and not shared with any third-party apps”.
- Gizmore smartwatch, through the Tres Connect app, will integrate DigiLocker enabling users to store all their health records and vaccination certificates in one place.
- Tres Connect allows users to share their vital health data with their trusted group of friends, colleagues or family members. Sharing milestones, achievements, and other data on popular social platforms is also available.
- Tres Care app is purely Made in India and the biggest USP is that all the consumer data is stored in Indian boundaries. This data is encrypted and segregated while stored on separate servers. Users can even ask the records to be deleted which given them the privacy rights.
- Separate user groups can be created for example you can monitor the health of entire family with this application.
- This application has proactive health alerts and you can monitor the changing patterns along through vital activity graphs. Basic hygiene features of sleep monitoring, call alerts and notifications, menstrual cycle tracker and sedentary reminder are also there.
Maxima Max Pro Hero: Biggest display exclusively on Amazon Fashion to amaze e-shoppers
Enhancing the Indian users’ experience towards technologically-advanced digital wristwatches, one of the leading players in the watch manufacturing and selling sector in the country, Maxima Watches, has introduced the all-new Max Pro Hero. The latest addition to Maxima’s smartwatch collections will be exclusively available on the leading online shopping platform Amazon Fashion.
Saurabh Srivastava – Director & Head, Amazon Fashion India said, “We are thrilled to announce the launch of Max Pro Hero Smartwatch on Amazon Fashion and continue our long-standing relationship with Maxima. Our mission is to meet the needs of not just our fashion-forward and tech-savvy customers but also the fitness enthusiasts. With the growing demand for fashionable, elegant and feature-led smartwatches, Max Pro Hero with its industry-leading HD display will make it a statement accessory and an ideal gifting option. Amazon.in remains committed to provide consumers a diverse range of options, convenience, and value.”
- Advanced dual chipset to facilitate Bluetooth calling and AI voice assistance
- Users can answer, make and reject calls from their wrists while keeping their phones in their pockets
- AI voice assistant with advanced assistance features like music remote control, weather update, camera access, etc.
- 1.83” large HD screen with 600 Nits brightness and over 100 watch faces
- Social media notifications, drinking alert, alarm, stopwatch timer, menstrual or period trackers, DND/power saver, etc.
- Three elegant colors – black, rose gold black, and grey
- Over 120 sports modes, with inbuilt games, HR/SpO2/sleep monitoring features, and an exclusive Maxima SmartFit app
Pebble Frost: A 1.87inch HD Display BT calling smartwatch in winter hues
Pebble, a home-grown brand for consumer technology, smart features and affordable price, has delivered yet again with its latest smartwatch, Pebble Frost.
Pebble Co-Founder Komal Agarwal said on the occasion of the launch of the watch, “We at Pebble understand how winter fashion is all about dark hues and classic colors, and this is what we deliver this time. It is the perfect fashion statement for people who want utility too as Pebble Frost is loaded with multiple advanced features. This budget friendly timepiece is a great buy this season.”
- Bluetooth calling with a distinctive Narrow Bezel 1.87″ IPS full touch screen with 2.5D curved display.
- Winter colour palettes, such as Winter Fire, Winter Blue, classic Midnight Black and Misty Grey, of which the latter sports a rotating crown button on the side.
- Available at Flipkart and pebblecart.com at a special launch price of Rs 1999, it is worth every penny.
- Allows users to answer and make calls directly from the watch with advanced BT Calling
- AI-enabled voice assistant for android and iOS
- Health suite monitors blood-oxygen monitoring (SPO2), 24*7 Heart rate and also gives sedentary alert
- Step pedometer, sleep monitor, calorie monitor, stopwatch and password lock
- Multiple sports modes
- Various modes and weather alert
- IP 67 water resistance
- Multiple watch faces, alarm & notifications, smart calculator, music control, find my phone, that can be controlled with the help of AI which is Voice enabled Assistant and compatible with Google & Siri.
- The features can be enjoyed non stop for up to 5 days on a single charge and up to 7 days on standby.