WordPress’ parent company Automattic bought content sharing technology startup Cloudup.com. The company’s technology will eventually help WordPress with a number of new features including collaborative editing. Cloudup.com is still in beta, which means it isn’t available to the public yet. […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding