Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) with 650 branches and 3250 access points, with the aim of reaching out to rural areas of India with digital banking facilities. Modi expressed at the launch that the […]
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms
- To Home Buyers’ Relief, GST Cut from 12% to 5%