Color, a startup which raised $41 million for a photo-sharing service, only to be racked by executive turmoil and consumer anomie, is shutting down its app, the company just announced via its website. “Alert: We hope you’ve enjoyed sharing your stories […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding