The Canadian government has launched an aggressive campaign to lure Silicon Valley tech workers frustrated by US visa policies northward, just as Congress wrestles with a long-sought overhaul of America’s immigration system. Canada’s minister of citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism, Jason […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem