The Samwer brothers’ Global Founders Capital fund announced its first three investments, a few short months after making its public debut. The initial round of investment isn’t earth-shattering, totalling just over $5 million, but it’s just the start fore the […]
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia