Designed by MIT researchers, the Like-A-Hug coat senses when a Facebook friend “likes” your picture of a sweater-wearing cat or wistful update about finding true love. Then, via some complicated electronic mechanism that’s not quite clear, it rewards the wearer […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem