Bharat Innovation Fund, which is part of Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad’s incubator Centre for Innovation, Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE), has closed its first USD 100 million venture fund. The fund, which centres on early-stage deep-tech investments, announced that […]
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?
- Entrepreneurship Forum for Emerging Markets Closes the Year for Seedstars Asia
- Bosch Launches Phantom: An Intelligent Ecosystem Platform Exclusively Supporting the SME Ecosystem