WordPress’ parent company Automattic bought content sharing technology startup Cloudup.com. The company’s technology will eventually help WordPress with a number of new features including collaborative editing. Cloudup.com is still in beta, which means it isn’t available to the public yet. […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms