Call it an “acqui-hire.” Apple has snapped up Particle, a San Francisco-based creative consulting company that specializes in Web applications and marketing projects using HTML5, CNET has learned. Particle was founded in early 2008 and has some celebrity financial backing. Pop […]
- Huawei CFO awaits extradition hearing as Asian markets register disappointing gains
- Can matter be digitised? Crypto-guru Vinay Gupta is banking on it
- New artificially intelligent drones programmed to have anguished existential thoughts when soaring above landscapes
- Gadgets Galore: New Improved Google Home and Three New Smartphones
- When Will Computers Take The Quantum Leap?