Mumbai-based alternative credit assessment company, CreditVidya, has raised $5 million in Series-B funding from Matrix Partners and Kalaari Capital. The announcement brings their fundraising total to $11 million over the last two years. CreditVidya is a part of the country’s […]
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency jobs rise in India
- Horasis Unites Leaders From India and Around The World To Discuss Globalization
- Tapping into the global community of distributed teams with Running Remote
- Has US scrapped tariff deal over India’s ecommerce regulations?
- Future Trends for Apps and Platforms