Mumbai-based alternative credit assessment company, CreditVidya, has raised $5 million in Series-B funding from Matrix Partners and Kalaari Capital. The announcement brings their fundraising total to $11 million over the last two years. CreditVidya is a part of the country’s […]
- Columbia Asia Hospitals Launches Its Patient Engagement Suite
- MrOwl Introduces Social Cloud Storage with Unlimited Cloud Storage to Encourage Content Sharing at a Global Scale
- Will cryptocurrency come to India?
- Sygic’s Smart Addon Cockpit Brings Useful Indicators in a Crisp New Design
- Smart Lock Startup OpenApp Raises Pre Series-A Funding